On this page you find information about me and my entrepreneurial activities according to Austrian law (§5 E-Commerce Gesetz, §14 Unternehmensgesetzbuch, §63 Gewerbeordnung) and the mandatory disclosure (§25 Mediengesetz). Please mind to refer to my » disclaimer & privacy statement, too.
About the domain name kreawerft.com/.eu/.at
kreaWERFT is my registered Austrian trademark (2008-2018, EU trademark to come). It is an artificial word, combining Kreativität / creativity with Werft / shipyard. It is the trademark which signifies the work of me, Elke Bachler, as a so-called single-person-company.
Business license location and postal address
Ing. Elke Barbara Bachler, BSc.
How to contact me
Creative problem-solving coaching and IT services;
- Services in automated data handling and IT;
- Member of the Austrian Economic Chambers (WKO Steiermark, Sparte UBIT);
- Regulatory authority / trade authority BH Liezen (Styria, Austria);
- Job title: Coach & Designer;
- Based in Austria;
- My official listing on “Firmen A-Z” is under work (you can find me there, but it shows old data from 2008);
- A download document of my terms and conditions is under work (always part of my offers and IT contracts);
Credits Pictures / Icons / Fonts / Text Templates
- Most pictures you see are taken by myself. All rights reserved.
- Some pictures are taken from » pixabay.com (you can find me there, too) – like the film projector on my intro page, and many Biognosis Tools pictures.
- For my website, I use icons made by Monkik from » flaticons.com.
- Font “Lato” by Łukasz Dziedzic » latofonts.com (website).
- Font “Domine” by Impallari Type » fontsquirrel.com (website).
- Font “Passion One” by Fontstage » fontsquirrel.com (memes).
- Font “Underwood Champion” by Vic Fieger » fontsquirrel.com (quotes).
- Font “Syncopate” by Astigmatic » fontsquirrel.com (biognosis memes).
- Imprint and disclaimer template provided by » firmenwebseiten.at (created in cooperation with AboutBusiness).
- This website uses WordPress. Code is Poetry.
- This beautiful template is made by Elmastudio and is called Dorayaki (see footer).
- Plugin “Classic Editor” by » WordPress Contributors.
- Plugin “Disable REST API” by » Dave McHale.
- Plugin “GDPR Cookie Consent Banner” by » termly.
- Plugin “Remove XMLRPC Pingback Ping” by » Brad Vincent.
- Plugin “Sucuri Security – Auditing, Malware Scanner and Hardening” by » Sucuri Inc..
- Plugin “Tiled Galleries Carousel Without Jetpack” by » Raja CRN.
- Plugin “Widget on Pages” by » Todd Halfpenny.
- Plugin “WP Maintenance Mode” by » designmodo.
- Plugin “WP Updates Notifier” by » Scott Cariss.
Connected domains and websites:
kreawerft.at | kreawerft.eu | kreawerft.com | biognosis-blog.com | biognosis-toolbox.com | biognosis.eu | ideentheke.at
I’ve been already self-employed before, using the name kreaWERFT from 2008 to 2012 in 8783 Gaishorn am See, Styria, Austria. I had two business licenses – for consulting in business management, marketing and technology as well as for IT services. As I started other jobs, both licenses were shut down in 2013 and deleted in 2014.
Since May 2018 I am self-employed again.