On this page you find information about me and my entrepreneurial activities 2018-2020 according to Austrian law (§5 E-Commerce Gesetz, §14 Unternehmensgesetzbuch, §63 Gewerbeordnung) and the mandatory disclosure (§25 Mediengesetz). Please mind to refer to my » disclaimer & privacy statement, too.
About the domain name kreawerft.com/.eu/.at
kreaWERFT’s my registered Austrian trademark (2008-2018). It is an artificial word, combining Kreativität / creativity with Werft / shipyard. It is the trademark which signifies my work.
Ing. Elke Barbara Bachler, BSc.
MAIN: Eßling 13 in A-8934 Altenmarkt bei St. Gallen, Styria, Austria
SECONDARY: Oberer Markt 5/6 in A-3335 Weyer, Upper Austria, Austria
How to contact me
Mobile: +43 (0) 676 365 7554
Business purpose and business license location 2018-2020
Creative problem-solving coaching and IT services;
Westrandsiedlung 323/14 in A-8786 Rottenmann, Styria, Austria
Business license (idle since 2020-04-30 / deregistered with 2020-08-11)
- Services in automated data handling and IT;
- Member of the Austrian Economic Chambers (WKO Steiermark, Sparte UBIT);
- Regulatory authority / trade authority BH Liezen (Styria, Austria);
- Job title: Coach & Designer;
- Based in Austria;
- My official listing on “Firmen A-Z” is under work (you can find me there, but it shows old data from 2008);
- A download document of my terms and conditions is under work (always part of my offers and IT contracts);
- VAT number: ATU62815948;
Credits Pictures / Icons / Fonts / Text Templates
- Most pictures you see are taken by myself. All rights reserved.
- Some pictures are taken from » pixabay.com (you can find me there, too) – for example, many Biognosis Tools pictures.
- For my website, I use icons made by Monkik from » flaticons.com.
- Font “Lato” by Łukasz Dziedzic » latofonts.com (website).
- Font “Domine” by Impallari Type » fontsquirrel.com (website).
- Font “Passion One” by Fontstage » fontsquirrel.com (memes).
- Font “Underwood Champion” by Vic Fieger » fontsquirrel.com (quotes).
- Font “Syncopate” by Astigmatic » fontsquirrel.com (biognosis memes).
- Imprint and disclaimer template provided by » firmenwebseiten.at (created in cooperation with AboutBusiness).
- This website uses WordPress. Code is Poetry.
- This beautiful template is made by Elmastudio and is called Dorayaki (see footer).
- Plugin “Classic Editor” by » WordPress Contributors.
- Plugin “Complianz | GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent” by » Really Simple Plugins
- Plugin “Disable REST API” by » Dave McHale.
- Plugin “LightStart – Maintenance Mode, Coming Soon and Landing Page Builder” by Themeisle.
- Plugin “OMGF” by Daan from Daan.dev.
- Plugin “Remove XMLRPC Pingback Ping” by » Brad Vincent.
- Plugin “Tiled Galleries Carousel Without Jetpack” by » Raja CRN.
- Plugin “Widget on Pages” by » Todd Halfpenny.
- Plugin “WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan” by Cerber Tech Inc.
Connected domains and websites:
- kreawerft.at | kreawerft.eu | kreawerft.com
- biognosis-blog.com | biognosis-toolbox.com | biognosis-tools.com | biognosis.eu
I’ve been first self-employed under the name kreaWERFT from 2008 to 2012 in 8783 Gaishorn am See, Styria, Austria. I had two business licenses – for consulting in business management, marketing and technology as well as for IT services. As I started other jobs, both licenses were shut down in 2013 and deregistered in 2014. From May 2018 to May 2020 I was self-employed again, to further develop my “learning from nature” product line.